Editorial proofing from a team specializing in games with the formal education and years of experience to ensure accuracy. Editorial guidance to keep you within word-budgets and project limits. We’re respectful of your creative voice and have the technical ability to proof your written works for grammar, continuity, and the proper use of game mechanics.
- A free consultation to discuss project specifications and establish pricing.
- An extensive grammatical review of all submitted written materials
- A careful review of continuity and game mechanics
- Presentation of all corrections, suggestions, and editorial notes for your review
- Corrections and suggestions applied according to your approval
- A fully edited and proofed copy of your project files ready for your design team, or you can ask us about design & layout services if you need them.
- All written materials must be complete and provided in full at proofing start
- Major content changes or revisions after proofing begins will incur separate fees.
- We can accept: Markdown, Google Docs, Microsoft Word or plain text
Small Creators! If hiring VOWLLC is cost prohibitive for your project, we might be open to a collaboration! If you’re interested, head over to Cutter Mountain and tell us more about your project. Availablity is super limited, but this is a great way to release your project without any major upfront costs. All approved collaborations are released under Cutter Mountain Simulations / Vault of Wonders LLC.